The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Positivity Quotes

2 posters

descriptionPositivity Quotes  EmptyPositivity Quotes by StarDragon

StarDragon and PhoenixHeart thought it might be nice if we have a forum dedicated to positive words of wisdom or quotes that we enjoy. They can be uplifting messages from famous people or lessons and quotes we discovered/write ourselves.

After many attempts of accepting and letting go of my failures, I have written my own quote: "Know that you may not achieve all your dreams, but behind every closed door a new one is ready to be opened leading you on a new path of adventure. Just because one dream is gone doesn't mean you can't open another door and find another dream and keep going for happiness in life." I've been inspired to write this quote from all the dreams I've let go of. It used to be hard for me to accept failure, but I now know that without failure, we wouldn't be able to learn from our mistakes and bring success.

Feel free to make comments!

Best wishes,
StarDragon and PhoenixHeart
StarDragon

StarDragon
Administrator

Male

descriptionPositivity Quotes  EmptyRe: Positivity Quotes by Astral

I like your quote. I believe it can really inspire others to not give up on their dream to become successful. There are several other opportunities out there, not just one that you think you will achieve. If you don't obtain the one dream, open your mind to others and that will let other positivity flow into your life, allowing yourself to be more successful. Let go of the past and go after the many things that you wish for in the future. Don't hold back. Let go of the negativity that impacts your life and let the positivity shine. Don't let others control you or your dreams, open each door and see which one will work for you. Smile
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum