The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

What did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

descriptionWhat did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron - Page 2 EmptyWhat did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron by Zotron

First topic message reminder :

Feel free to write your own questions and answers, or add alternative answers.

What did the astronaut monkey say to Mission Control?

Last edited by Zotron on Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionWhat did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron - Page 2 EmptyRe: What did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron by Zotron

"I'm sorry Officer. I thought the object was to see how fast I could go. Bye!!!"

What did the monkey say to the alien?
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionWhat did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron - Page 2 EmptyRe: What did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron by Astral

"Uhm...did you take my banana gun?"
OR
"Hey! Want to have a Spaceship race? The loser has to make the winner a bunch of Banana ice cream sundaes. What? You don't think I would actually "lose", did you?" 

What did the monkey say to the Choir?

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

What did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron - Page 2 Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionWhat did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron - Page 2 EmptyRe: What did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron by Zotron

"Do y'all know The Star-Spangled Banana?"

Or

"Why did y'all stop? I was just getting warmed up. Mi-Mi-Mi-Mi. OK... From the top... Uh 1 an' uh 2 an' uh...Hey, where's everybody going?... Can someone lower this microphone?... How 'bout a stool?..."

Or

"Well, just because you don't have a robe my size, that's no reason to not let me join. I can cut it off."

Or

"Oh, I thought the ad said 'swinging' auditions."

What did the monkey say to the burglar?
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionWhat did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron - Page 2 EmptyRe: What did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron by Astral

HAHA Laughing Those are some good ones.

"Hey dude! Get your paws off my bananas! They are for monkeys, not for mean men wearing black ski masks"

OR

"Just because I can swing from high branches, doesn't mean I am going to help you on your stealing heist."

What did the Monkey say to the bus driver?

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

Thumbs Up THANKS
(The button wouldn't work) Smile

"Take me to Sunset and Vine. That sounds like fun."

Or

"Well excuuuse me. I thought that's what these bars were for."

Or

"What? I smell like a zoo? How rude. Just shut up and drive. And step on it."

What did the monkey say to the preacher?
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

This thread is now open for anyone to contribute an individual joke as well as asking/answering questions.

A policeman was standing on the side of a street with a radar gun. He glanced at a car as it drove by and saw that a monkey was driving, steering with his feet. He jumped on his motorcycle and stopped the car. "What in the heck do you think you are doing steering with your feet?" he asked. The monkey, looking puzzled about being stopped, replied "How else can I peel my banana?"
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Answer to "What did the monkey say to the preacher?" -

"Well, I didn't used to believe in God, but then I tried chocolate syrup on bananas."
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

This doesn't really fit in the "What did the monkey say to..." category, but it's monkey humor, and it's after the preacher joke, so...

Mark Twain said that the reason God created Man was because he wasn't totally amused with monkeys.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

What did the monkey say to Dracula?
"Hey, wait up Smiley. I'm part werewolf on my father's side. Look! There's a bat on your shoulder!"

What did the monkey say to the parrot?
"Stop repeating me."

"Stop repeating me."

"Stop repeating me."

"Stop repeating me."

"Stop repeating me."
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Laughing

What did the Monkey say to the Mummy?

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

"Uh,... you might could walk easier if you unwrap your legs."

What did the monkey say to Frankenstein?
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

"I know that fire is bad but that doesn't mean you should lose your head over it"

What did the Monkey say to the Witch?

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

Hahaha.

"Pardon me Madam, but have you considered having that wart... HeeHawww HeeHawwww."

Or-
"Oh, no, it's not that I don't 'like' it, I'm just not a hot tea person... And I'm just not used to this flavor... Is it Japanese?"

Or-
"I'm sorry. I must have the wrong cottage. I was looking for the three bears."

Or-
"OK, I'm sorry about that 'Nice costume. Trick or Treat' thing. Now will you turn me back into a man?"

What did the monkey say to the ghost?
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Answer to above. ^
"Weren't you supposed to knock on the door and say 'Trick or Treat' ?"

What did the monkey say to the Trick or Treaters?
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

"Sorry, I ate all the candy, but, you can have these bananas. Wait, on second thought, maybe we have some extra candy in the kitchen. I am not going to just give away my bananas. They are a monkey's favorite!" 

What did the monkey say to Frankenstein?

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

Hahahahahahahahahahaha (... ate all the candy... ")

" Didn't I see you in a movie? "

What did the monkey say to the computer?

Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

"Think I just broke another one. All I wanted was to order a banana. Apparently telling the computer to order a banana is not how you do it"

What did the monkey say to the turkey?

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

"Gobble gobble"? Yep. That's the plan."

What did the monkey say to the librarian?
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

What did the girl monkey say to the hairdresser?

"Can  you just trim my toes please? I got some new sandals and some gold metalflake polish."

Previous question: What did the monkey say to the librarian?
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

What did the monkey say to his new boss?

"Excuse me. Nothing personal, but I really don't like people telling me how to do my job."
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionWhat did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron - Page 2 EmptyRe: What did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum