The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

I'm new member

3 posters

descriptionI'm new member EmptyI'm new member by Rubiqa

Hey everybody.. How are you dear friends. Its really great to be here with my sweet friendd.
I'm new member i don't know too much about this site. But i hope soon i will learn everything 🌸❤let me introduce about your self too.
11:03PM in Pakistan
Rubiqa

Rubiqa

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionI'm new member EmptyRe: I'm new member by Astral

Hello there! It is great to have you! I went ahead and moved this topic to the Introduction section. Smile If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I would like to go ahead and suggest this topic:
https://witchcircle.iftopic.com/t3-navigation-guide which will explain a few things about how to navigate the site. I will eventually add more to it to make it more detailed. Smile

Thank you for joining us!
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Rubiqa loves this post

descriptionI'm new member EmptyRe: I'm new member by Zotron

Rubiqa. Smile I’m glad you are here too. I didn’t get a notification that you posted. Maybe because I hadn’t followed you yet. And Astral will have to fix my messup. I tried to upvote you but it downvoted. And I couldn’t correct it. Tell your sisters to come by when they can. I can’t wait to see your gallery. I’ll show Astral your new painting.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Rubiqa loves this post

descriptionI'm new member EmptyRe: I'm new member by Rubiqa

Aww Steve thank you for being so sweet
Rubiqa

Rubiqa

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionI'm new member EmptyRe: I'm new member by Zotron

Awww Rubiqa. Thank you too.
(I stared at the cursor for a long time trying to think of something else to say, but that is the message.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Rubiqa loves this post

descriptionI'm new member EmptyRe: I'm new member by Rubiqa

What do want to say?
Rubiqa

Rubiqa

Female

descriptionI'm new member EmptyRe: I'm new member by Astral

Zotron wrote:Rubiqa. Smile I’m glad you are here too. I didn’t get a notification that you posted. Maybe because I hadn’t followed you yet. And Astral will have to fix my messup. I tried to upvote you but it downvoted. And I couldn’t correct it. Tell your sisters to come by when they can. I can’t wait to see your gallery. I’ll show Astral your new painting.

I am thinking about getting rid of the downvote. I don't see the purpose of it and I feel like it is too negative. So, I may end up deactivating the downvote. Smile
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionI'm new member EmptyRe: I'm new member by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum